Author: Dr. 'Umar S. al-Ashqar
Number Of Pages: 240
Release Date: 01-12-2005
Part Number: 1
Details: Some people think that the issue of jinn, demons, and devils is one that should remain on the periphery of knowledge. They believe in going over this topic in the quickest of fashions and not giving it too much thought. They think that the benefits of such a study are very limited, and that being ignorant of this topic is not harmful at all. They say ‘seeing is believing’, but how often do we remind ourselves that what we can’t see still exists? Among Muslims, the important tenet of belief in jinn and devils is often forgotten. However, this is not an irrelevant matter. Humans today spend billions of dollars, with which they could develop countries and end poverty in the farthest reaches of the world, on research to discover whether there is any possibility of life on nearby planets. Scientists spend a great deal of their time and resources on this question. What about living beings that are known to exist right here with us on our earth? They live in our houses and they eat and drink with us. In fact, they affect our thoughts and our hearts and even drive us to destroy our own selves and to spill each other’s blood. No price can be put on the importance of the texts of the Qur’an and authentic hadiths that have reached us, giving us knowledge of this matter. Dr. ‘Umar al-Ashqar shows us how those texts uncover for us the secrets of these fellow-creatures: the world of the jinn. Adequate knowledge about their existence can help in our constant struggle to resist their influence. It will also help us in reaching the ultimate goal of creating the everlasting bond and closeness to Allah, the Beneficent, that we all seek. This Islamic Creed Series of books has been translated into English by Nasiruddin al-Khattab.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.7 x 0.6 inches
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.