In this tour, Hamza Yusuf emphasized that continuing to treat the bitter fruits of problems such as terrorism and not dealing with the roots themselves, will not rid us of those problems. While it is easy for the West to say that Muslims need to resolve their issues, the West has failed to understand why Muslims feel that Western countries are responsible for their suffering.
Instead of attacking Muslims for their inability and incapacity to change their situation, we as Westerners must extend a hand of good will and acknowledge our injustices. Human beings have an immense capacity to forgive, but there must be an apology and recognition that people have been wronged and harmed. Simply sending that message, admitting that people have suffered and looking at their suffering in a real way, would do much to diffuse the resentment and rage.
This set contains the following lectures:
- The World as Muslims See It
- Extinguishing the Fire: Our War on Terrorism
- Traditional Education in an Age of Terror, Part 1
- Traditional Education in an Age of Terror, Part 2
- Religion, Violence & the Modern World
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customers who bought this also bought
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.