Easy Qur'an Reading with Baghdadi Primer
About the book and its contents:
- This book is based on the original Baghdadi Qaida book.
- It gradually teaches the alphabet and reading (for children and beginner adults), beginning with the letters, moving on to words, and finally, to sentences.
- The curriculum is organized in a similar fashion to the system used in Egyptian memorization schools.
- It teaches the reader the difference between the Arabic script and the Uthmani (Quran) script.
- Each lesson contains exercises with word examples directly from the Quran.
- The lesson on long vowels is in Uthmani script.
- It presents rules, such as lam qamariyyah and lam shamsiyyah, clearly with lots of exercises.
- It describes how to prefix some particle letters to the definite article.
- It explains the difference between the taa letter in its closed and open form.
- It describes how hamzat wasl is used at the beginning of a word.
- It explains what to do when two letters with sukun meet.
- It contains special exercises taken from the book, Rules of Reciting the Quran, covering:
- Rules of nun sakinah and tanween
- Rules of meem sakinah
- Attached madd and separated madd
- General exercises
عن الكتاب ومحتوياته:
- هذا الكتاب مبني على كتاب قائدة البغدادي الأصلي.
- يعلم الكتاب الاحرف الابجدية والقراءة بشكل تدريجي (للأطفال و البالغين المبتدئين) يبدأ بالأحرف وبنتقل الى الكلمات وأخيرا الى الجمل.
- تم تنظيم هذا المنهاج بأسلوب مشابه للطريقة المتبعة في مدارس التحفيظ المصرية.
- يعلم هذا الكتاب القارئ الفرق بين النص العربي والنص العثماني (القراني)
- يحتوي كل درس على تمارين وأمثلة مستمدة من القران الكريم.
- درس حروف العلة مستمد من النص العثماني.
- يقدم الكتاب القاعدة مثل االم الشمسية والام القمرية بشكل واضح مع تمارين كثيرة ومختلفة.
- يشرح الكتاب كيفية ترتيب بعض الاحرف للام التعريف.
- يشرح الفرق بين اشكال حرف التاء المفتوحة و المربوطة.
- يشرح كيفية استخدام همزة الوصل في بداية الكلمة.
- يشرح ما يجب عمله عند التقاء حرفين ساكنين.
يحتوي تمارين خاصة مأخوذة من كتاب قواعد ترتيل القران و يغطي:
- قواعد النون الساكنة والتنوين.
- قواعد الميم الساكنة.
- المد المتصل والمنفصل.
- تمارين عامة.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.