Scholars at this age paid attention to show the substantive unity Qu’anic chapters. Some of those scholars are the Islamic theoreticians Imam Muhammad Abdullah Darraz, Sayyid Qutob, Mahmood Shaltoot , and Muhammad Muhammad Al-Madani, may Allah be pleased with them.
Sheikh Al-Madani excels in showing the purpose by saying, “There is a soul in each chapter of the Qur’an which goes through its verses and dominates its principles, commands, guidance, and style. It is known that Prophet Muhammad (s) ordered to put the chapters in their specific place, which was revealed to him by Allah. This was for a purpose which the substantive interpreters make sure to clarify to consider what early scholars missed in this aspect, to be closer to their age in explaining the purposes of the Holy Qur’an, and show the substantive unity in the Qur’an’s Chapters.”
The Qur’an is the source and reference, but at the same time, it has its own standards, models, and principles. In these models and principles, Allah made Muslims nation of moderation. He made them exemplars of other people; which mean that their laws, characteristics, and models are examples forthe world. These are correct standards which all people return to and which they refer to. Tastes, provisions, and methodologies are modified and changed according to others’ tastes, provisions, and methodologies.
Soorat Al-Ma’edah is one of the greatest chapters of the Holy Qur’an. With its substantive unity, it clarifies with the characteristics of the Islamic Nation, which Allah (swt) prepared to teach the rest of humankind through. This book is a trial to show these characteristics, which tell us the methodology of the Holy Qur’an in preparation and education.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.