This book includes the most important Qur’an sciences. It is clear and avoids a lot of what other scholars mention about the art of additions and discussion. The book relies on the correct examples and discusses the most important rumors about the Qur’an, which spread by the Qur’an’s enemies and disbelievers such as the Orientalists and Occidentalism lovers. For all these reasons and more, the book was named A Concise Guide to the Sciences of the Holy Qur’an, guided by the following verses of the Qur’an: “And indeed, it is a mighty Book Falsehood cannot approach it from before it or from behind it; [it is] a revelation from a [Lord who is] Wise and Praiseworthy.” [Qur'an 41:41-42] This book includes an introduction and sixteen chapters detailed below:
- In the introduction, there is a definition of the Holy Qur’an in language and terminology explaining the vocabulary of the definition that has clear relation to the Qur’an sciences. It states what the learner needs of general information about the Qur’an, its names and characteristics, its relation to other kinds of revelation that Prophet Muhammad (s) received, and its relation to other Divine Books. It has information about the most important graces of the Qur’an and the manners of dealing with them. It also mentions the Qur’an sciences in general in terms of the graduation of authoring within it and using different types.
- The sixteen chapters are as follows:
- The Revelation
- The Revelation of Qur’an
- The Purposes/Occasions of the Revelation
- The Meccan and the Medinan Chapters
- The Revelation of the Qur’an on Seven Letters.
- The History of Qur’an
- The Qur’an’s Calligraphy
- The Recitations
- Annasekh and Almansoukh.
- Al-Muhkam wa Al-Mutashabeh (The Clear and the Arbitrator)
- The Qur’anic Miracle
- The Science of Occasions between Surahs and Ayat
- Interpretation: History, Development, and Kinds.
- Stories of the Qur’an
- Examples of the Qur’an
- The Sections of the Qur’an
تضمن الكتاب مباحث من علوم القرآن، بعبارة واضحة مختصرة مبسطة، مشتملاً على جهود السلف في خدمة القرآن، والرد على الشبهات المثارة حوله، وبيان قواعد التفسير، ومعلومات حول تاريخ القرآن والمعرفة القرآنية بشكل عام.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.