Contemplate with Anoos Series سلسلة تفكر مع أنوس
The philosophy of this work springs from the need of educational institutions and families for a series that builds the identity and character of children in light of our Islamic and Arab values. At the same time, this work benefits from worldwide expertise in the area of education, especially with respect to character-building, cognitive development, intelligence, and creativity.
The Let's Contemplate with Annoos Love Series contains the following titles:
I'm a Happy Child
Annoos contemplates his eyes and then wonders. He thinks critically and creatively and continues his search for answers among his family members to learn more about the significance of two of Allah’s divine attributes: the Creator and the All-loving. Annoos feels delighted when he learns that he is loved by the Creator of the worlds. Thus, he has self-esteem and feels that he is honored by his Lord. The story initiates the process of developing the innate relationship between children and their creator, a relationship based on love so that they may seek refuge in Allah as both children and adults. Hence, they feel safe, happy, and prosperous.
I Am a Young Explorer
In a comic atmosphere, Annoos goes exploring with his lovely friend Basboos to question the creatures. He learns about monotheism from them and about the meaning of Surah al-Ikhlaas. His heart becomes attached to Allah, the Only One, the Self-Sufficient Master, and the Light, and he recites that there is no deity but Allah.
The Star of Peace
In an atmosphere characterized by flowery language that helps develop children’s linguistic skills and moving paintings that transport them to a world of love and imagination, a star from the sky flies over Annoos to teach him how to live in peace and quiet. As a result, Annoos passes through peace windows on earth and fully realizes the value of peace. Finally, his heart gets strictly attached to Allah, who is full of majesty and honor.
Contemplating on the Flowers' Wings
Annoos smells an aromatic flower. Upon it, something strange happens—he is taken on a trip to a world of imagination. He contemplates the universe and comes to know Allah’s beautiful names and attributes. He also finds answers to many questions about Allah. Such questions often come across the mind of children of his age. Annoos satisfies his innate need to be strictly attached to the qualities of power, beauty, capability, and perfection. Hence, his heart is filled with Allah’s love and exaltation. He thus loves Allah the most.
I Wish I Were a Human
The creatures draw Annoos’s attention to his beauty and characteristic features. When he realizes the bounties and favours bestowed on humans by Allah (compared to other creatures) his heart is filled with love of Allah and self-confidence. But why was I created? Why was I brought into existence? This question is often raised by children; the answer can only be found in the Glorious Quran, which will fill their hearts with tranquility and peace. They are taught that they were created only to worship and love Allah.
What Matters Most
Many objectives are listed on the educators’ agenda in their pursuit of developing generations. Allah’s obedience and gaining His pleasure, however, remain the noblest of aims in this world. In this story Annoos contemplates an ant. He has a lot of questions, which lead him to learn that what matters most in this world is attaining Allah’s pleasure and love. This is only achieved by obeying Almighty Allah and keeping away from His disobedience.
Through questions characterized by a comic style, Annoos’s imagination is ignited by philosophical thinking typical of children, which helps promote their ability to think creatively and critically at the same time. Thus, children think about themselves and their senses in order to see Allah’s Power and Beauty clearly manifested. They are delighted by the bounties and the honor granted by Allah. In consequence, their love and obedience to Allah, the Most Generous, grows more and more.
Annoos in the Prayer Niche
The prayer niche is where Muslims worship daily and promote a relationship of love between themsleves and their Creator. Thus, they supplicates to, love, and ask Allah's forgiveness, in hope of seeking Allah's pleasure. In this story, the child experiences an adventure to learn that if one disobeys Allah, then the only way to gain Allah’s love and pleasure is to repent and ask for forgiveness.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.