Author: Raymond J. Manderola
Number Of Pages: 55
Release Date: 01-06-1999
Details: This booklet is based on a book titled “Qawl-ur-Rashad” by Dr. Sulaiman Al-Faifi, which contains Islamic rules regarding marriage, childbirth and a child’s rights upon his parents; and when grown up, their duties towards their parents.Publisher’s NoteThere is no doubt that the family is the nucleus of society, it requires great care in order to ensure its welfare. This can be achieved by taking the right preparatory steps in terms of seeking the right spouse, or the parent to be in accordance with Prophetic instructions. The warning of the Prophet (pbuh): If a suitor whose faith and conduct you are satisfied with comes to you, marry him your daughter. If you do not, there will be affliction on earth and gross corruption.One may wonder how could affliction and corruption ensue on a universal scale from an affair which involves only two people. This would be a valid question to be asked by those who look at marriage from a narrow perspective. This matrimonial union which involves a couple, constitutes the core of society. Its state of affairs is reflected on the society positively or negatively. A pious couple provides pious offspring with the Will of Allah. Were every guardian to insist on choosing a committed spouse, non-committed people would have no choice but to be good Muslims, otherwise, they would not find any family to associate with them. But unfortunately, wealth, lineage, social status and similar factors top the priority list for marriage.As for the affliction and corruption that are mentioned in the above Hadith; they are the direct result of marriages of non-committed Muslims who are not keen on raising children according to Islamic standards. We know that children learn more by example than by words. No one among us says I am a non-committed Muslim, yet telling our children what to do and not showing them by good example is the action of a non-committed Muslims.Abdul Malik Mujahid
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 6.0 x 0.0 inches
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.