I Love the Arabic Language أحب اللغة العربية
I Learn Arabic Simplified Curriculum أتعلم العربية المنهج الميسر
I Learn Arabic - Multi Languages Curriculum أتعلم العربية منهج متعدد اللغات
1. Student Text:
The student text is the first step of I Love Arabic Series (from 11 years old) and is supported by a comprehensive workbook, handwriting book, and teacher case. The text is comprised of 7 units discussing critical issues of a child’s world.
Each unit is divided accordingly:
Let’s Talk: Simple passages are the base for learning linguistic structures of sounds, vocabularies, expressions, and syntax structures. This section aims at facilitating the learning and teaching processes of Arabic.
Vocabulary: Vocabulary words are taken directly from reading dialogue. They are combined with graphics to further student understanding and sensory perception.
New Structures: Learn basic Arabic structures through illustrations and examples complete with answer key.
Conversation: Conversational exercises encourage students to participate in classroom activities, apply reading material within dialogue, and ultimately become fluent speakers.
Reading: Reading passages include various cultural subjects with a variety of expressions concentrating on
Arabic and Islamic cultures. Section reading goals include:
Silent sustained reading with complete understanding of content.
Students read the passages aloud, so teachers can correct pronunciation.
Sounds: Students repeat sounds after listening to unit examples.
Oral Expression: Each unit includes an assignment to answer questions based on illustrations.
The patterns of exercises include:
Reading Comprehension: Exercises aimed at determining the level of children’s comprehension for the meaning of dialogue expressions.
Vocabulary: New vocabulary words concentrate on synonyms and antonyms.
Handwriting: This section focuses on word expressions and sentences to reinforce more complete writing skills where Students practice writing Arabic letters, words, and then expressions.
Grammar: A special concentration of theory and practice make learning grammar easier to understand. This section assists students with written and oral expressions skills that will improve their overall thinking and pronunciation sound.
Linguistics: Each unit introduces specific linguistic skills regularly accompanied with examples and exercises. Dictation: Fill in the blank exercises reinforces grammar and spelling lessons.
Illustrated Dictionary: An illustrated dictionary appears at the end of the workbook and includes word sets found throughout the lessons making memorization easy.
3. Teacher Case:
Tips on efficient teaching practices.
Posters to be used as classroom visual aids
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.