Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhâb, the great Muslim scholar and reformer of the 12th century H (18th century CE), was inspired to write the book Kitâb at-Tawheed (or The Book of Islamic Monotheism) because he saw Muslims who had corrupted their beliefs and actions by that which contradicted the pure monotheistic position of Islam. He witnessed the religious veneration of historical sites and graves, supplications made for the intercession of deceased saints, belief in omens, distortions of the meanings of Allah’s names and attributes, and the use of expressions which contradict the belief in Allah’s Oneness. In an effort to purify Islam from this falsehood, the esteemed Shaykh collected proofs from the Noble Qur’an and the teaching of Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessing be upon him) to explain all aspects of true monotheism.
However, this book was not intended for the average person, but for the student of knowledge; therefore, it is not easily understood by those without the requisite learning. Thus, the scholar 'Abdur-Rahmân ibn Hasan Al-ash-Shaykh stepped in and put together this well-known work, which he entitled Fath al-Majeed (or The Glorious Triumph). It both explains and expounds upon Kitâb at-Tawheed to make its important concepts clear for the reader. It has been rendered here into Spanish by Muhammad Isa García.
Este libro trata sobre diferentes aspectos del monoteísmo y la idolatría, identificando cada uno de ellos y desarrollándolo en detalle. El objetivo del autor es, a través de la explicación detallada del libro El monoteísmo, evidenciar las enseñanzas del Profeta Muhammad sobre distintos aspectos de la doctrina Islámica, destruyendo mitos construidos en torno a diferentes supersticiones y malentendidos, que tienen base en la ignorancia y la introducción de conceptos ajenos al Islam y su monoteísmo.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.