Further, scientists agree that using more than one sense during the learning process affirms the ideas and information in a learner’s mind. The senses are humans’ first gateways to the world and environment around them, and they are the means by which humans acquire information and knowledge.
From these concepts, the “Look & Learn” series uses words and colorful pictures as tools to gain children’s attention and stimulate their minds to move forward and discover more.
This series is easy to use, with words and explanations beside each picture in the book. The subjects of the images are taken from the child’s environment, portraying everyday objects, animals, machines and other items children interact with regularly. The series deals with opposites and synonyms, colors, classifying and grouping things, and other essential concepts crucial to building logical thinking in children.
This series urges children to seek more knowledge as their skills and abilities grow. The type and level of information is suited to a child’s age and intellectual skills at that stage. The series helps children get organized and trains them in noticing, testing and drawing conclusions. Crucially, it helps them connect what they learn with their environment, encouraging them to use their senses and the stimuli around them as a means to gain more knowledge.
With this Series:
- Point at a picture and teach your child a new word.
- Learning is made dynamic and exciting at an early age.
- This series is suitable for children between the ages of 6 months and 3 years, and can still be used after this age as a series children read on their own.
Or buy individually:
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.