Author: Abdur-Rahmaan Ibn Salih Al-Mahmood, Ph.D.
Number Of Pages: 384
Release Date: 01-01-2003
Details: This book appears at a time when many other books and ideas are being propagated to justify the status quo of the ummah and the position of those who are not ruling by what Allah has revealed and to detract from the seriousness of the situation. This book is a detailed discussion of the extreme views of both the Murji'ah and Khawaarij, which are clouding the ummah's vision as they have done for far too long.The view of the Murji'ah states that faith is simply a matter of belief in the heart, with no link to action, while the view of the Khawaarij is that any sin equals a major kuft act which puts a person beyond the pale of Islam. The author highlights these distorted views, then explains the middle way of Ahl as-Sunnah wa'l-Jamaa'ah, based on the Qur'an and Sunnah. Faith is composed of both belief and action, and it may increase and decrease. Sin does not necessarily equal a major kuft act, but there are some major sins which do constitute major kufr acts and put a person beyond the pale of Islam, such as ruling by something other than what Allah has revealed.Once this idea is clear in the minds of ordinary Muslims, the Muslim ummah will not accept anything from their governments and rulers to rule their lives except shari'ah, and they will realize that any other system or law is nothing more or less than kufr in disbelief and a deviation from Islam.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.7 x 0.9 inches
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.