Author: Beshir M.D., Ekram
Brand: Amana Publications
- Used Book in Good Condition
Number Of Pages: 160
Release Date: 01-08-1998
Details: About the Author Muhamed Beshir is an engineer by profession. He has over 20 years of experience in da'wah work-having held various positions with MSA and ISNA on both the national and local levels, and participated as a speakers in ISNA conventions as well as the English program of MAYA conventions. He may be seen regularly delivering Friday Khutbahs in Ottwa-area mosques and Islamic schools. He is the current vice president of Muslim American Society(MAS) for canada (a society that promotes self-improvement and dedication to Islamic work)and a member of its traning programs to Muslim communities in North and South America in the areas of time management from the Islamic perspective, strategic planning, and tarbiyah. He has traveled all over the world participating in various Islamic workshops and programs. Dr. Ekram Beshir is a medical doctor by profession. She was born in Egypt and has been living in Canada sicnce 1975. While rasing her four children, she has developed excellent knowledge of and experience in child psychology. Currently, she is volunteering her time as the director of Rahmah school in Ottawa, Canada, a weekend Arabic and Islamic school. She is very active with the Muslim community in Ottawa in the areas of study circles, children and youth camps, sisters programs, and marriage counseling. She has trveled within North America presenting parenting and stress management to Muslim communities. Product Description As a minority group in North America Muslims are preoccupied with how to preserve their Islamic identity in their children. With schools playing no role in instilling ethical norms and values in children it becomes the responsibility of the family to undertake that role. The book is an excellent guide on how to take on that role in a holistic Islamic tarbiyyah.
Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 6.0 x 0.6 inches
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.