Elementary (Pre-K - 6th Level) Miscellaneous Curriculums
Slightly Damaged Items – High Discount
Language is a tool of thinking and logical analysis. Thinking is a mental process that requires semantics. Language is also a means to understand ideas, culture, and civilization. It is used to communicate; therefore, it is necessary to study both the sounds and the meanings of lexical items.
The idea of this book is to focus teaching on reading and writing skills, so that students can become confident readers and enjoy reading and learn to write clearly so that they can communicate and express themselves.
The reasons for the creation of this book include the following:
- Reading is the most important human communication skill.
- Reading gets students interested students in science and other branches of knowledge.
- Reading enriches linguistic competence, as well cultural and communicative competence.
This book was created to counter negative trends in teaching reading and to help overcome problems in social communication.
The goals of studying this book are for the student to master fluent reading without difficulties or mistakes and to master writing using beautiful handwriting.
The advantages of this book over other books include the following:
- Organization, classification, and updated material.
- Gradual progress in teaching reading and writing.
- Clarity of the examples for the Arabic letters.
- Previous rules used a Quranic font; this one uses a standard font.
Learning objectives for Arabic language learners using this book include the following:
- Linguistic competence— That students can produce the appropriate sounds to speak Arabic correctly.
- Communicative competence—That students can use Arabic spontaneously, express their thoughts and experiences fluently, and understand what they hear.
- Cultural competence—That students gain exposure to some Arabic culture.
Objectives for the four key language learning skills include the following:
- Reading—To master reading skills and use them in different situations.
- Writing—To use writing skills in varied situations.
- Speaking—To speak correctly and confidently.
- Listening—To distinguish and understand different sounds and words.
Students will also learn enough vocabulary for comprehensive understanding and for expressing themselves.
This book targets the following four groups:
- Children at the elementary level.
- Struggling middle-school students.
- First-time readers.
- Non-native speakers.
The following target institutions can benefit from this book:
- Schools and preschools
- Quran schools
- Quran societies
- Cultural centers
- Language centers
- Special needs centers
- Summer camps and clubs
This book teaches the basics of Arabic reading and it contains the following:
- Letters with harakat (short vowel marks—fatha, damma, and kasra)
- Letters with sukun
- Letters of madd
- Letters with shadda
- The definite article (“the”)
- Al-Alif al-fariqa
- Hamza al-wasl
- Open and closed forms of ta and ha
- Things that are written differently than they are pronounced
- أن يتقن الطالب القراءة بطلاقة دون عناء أو أخطاء
- أن يتقن الطالب الكتابة بخط حسن وجميل
- تم تأليف هذا الكتاب ليستهدف فئات أربعة:
- الأطفال في المرحلة الأبتدائية.
- الطلاب الضعفاء في المرحلة الإعدادية وما يليها.
- والأعاجم الناطقين بغير اللغة العربية.
هذا الكتاب يحتوي على أساسيات تعليم قراءة العربية فهو يتضمن الأمور الآتية :
- الحروف المتحركة
- الحروف الساكنة
- الحروف الممدودة
- الحروف المشددة
- ال التعريف
- الألف الفارقة
- همزة الوصل
- التاء المربوطة والمفتوحة والهاء
- ماخالف رسمه لفظه
يمتاز هذ الكتاب عن غيره من الكتب بعدة أمور منها :
- الترتيت والتبويب والتجديد
- التدرج في تعليم القراءة والكتابة
- استيعاب الأمثلة لكل الحروف العربية
- اعتمدت القواعدالسابقة على الرسم القرآني للحرف ,اما هذه القاعدة فقد اقتصرت على الرسم القياسي فقط
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customers who bought this also bought
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.