As such, it is no surprise that when a person reads a story or narration ,they imagine that the events are taking place in front of them. Due to the importance of reading, this project of developing reading skills starts with the elementary school level. It includes –as part of other steps- a set of stories that are split into three levels; their motive is to provide more chances to practice reading in such a way that a child can improve their recited readings, in addition to forming the read word’s meaning in a sufficient amount of time, in an exciting context and through attractive and interesting drawings.
Each level includes twenty stories with a graduation in their difficulty. This allows educators and parents to help children develop a love of reading and improve their reading skills. Reading becomes a pleasure at school and at home.
***These Stories are Printed in Black and White***
The second level includes these stories:
- My Watch
- The Bee
- The Pretty Fish
- Rima Loves Flowers
- I Love My House
- Where is My House?
- I Plant
- The Billy Goat Who Had No Hair
- Who Is Going to Hug Marah’s Chicken?
- Where Is My Watch?
- Why Do I Lose Things?
- The Peacock’s Tail Is Beautiful
- The Cat and the New Shoe
- Mishmush and His Friends
- The Pencil Case’s Family
- The Turtle’s Idea
- What Do I See?
- The Rabbit’s Wish
- What Is in the Pool?
- The Papers and I
فلا عجب أن يقرأ الفرد قصة أو رواية ويجد نفسه قد تخيلها وكأن الأحداث تقع أمامه. ونظرًا لأهمية القراءة، جاء مشروع تطوير القراءة للحلقة الأولى من المرحلة الابتدائية والذي يتضمن - من ضمن خطوات أخرى - مجموعة قصصية مقسمة إلى ثلاثة مستويات الغرض منها توفير المزيد من فرص التدريب على القراءة بحيث يتمكن الطفل من إجادة القراءة الجهرية إلى جانب تكوين معنى للّفظ المقروء وبسرعة كافية ضمن سياق شائق ورسوم محببة وجذابة.
يحتوي كُل مستوى على عشرين قصة متدرجة في الصعوبة تساعد المعلمين والأهالي في تنمية حب القراءة وإجادتها لدى الأطفال وتجعل القراءة متعة لهم في المدرسة وفي المنزل.
:-يتكون هذ المستوى من العناوين التالية
- أسرة المقلمة
- السمكة الجميلة
- القطة والحذاء الجديد
- أمنية أرنب
- أنا أحب بيتي
- أنا أزرع
- أنا والورق
- أين بيتي؟
- أين ساعتي؟
- تيس بلا شعر
- ذيل الطاووس زاهي
- ريما تحب الزهور
- فكرة سلحفاة
- لماذا تضيع مني الاشياء؟
- ماذا أرى؟
- ماذا في البركة؟
- مشمش وأصدقاؤه
- من سيحضن بيض الدجاجة مرح؟
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.