Joshua Adams' father, Sam, abandoned his wife and children for another woman when Joshua was barely five months old. After 40 years of neglect, Sam shows up, wanting to reconnect with his sons. Joshua's struggles with anger and resentment are inflamed by his father's cruel remarks about Joshua's bi-racial marriage. Words spoken in a moment of anger haunt Joshua as Sam seeks revenge and initiates a power struggle between the father and son. The struggle between father and son leads to Joshua's arrest and imprisonment on charges of terrorism. He is degraded by guards and inmates because of his faith. His faith also sustains him. After his release, Joshua must decide how to respond to his father.
Jamilah Kolocotronis' five book series chronicles the lives of Joshua Adams and his Muslim and non-Muslim family members living in Chicago-USA. "In the first book, Echoes, Joshua is a young man, dealing with the effects of bitterly divorced parents, a wild youth, his own disastrous teenage marriage, and guilt over his short-comings as a father," Kolocotronis says. "The impact of his decision to convert to Islam has far-reaching impact on all his extended family members."
Rebounding picks up the story when Joshua is forty, well-established and at peace with himself. "Of course, things change radically when his father comes back into his life," Kolocotronis says, with a grin. Future books in the series will focus on Joshua's brothers, children, and nephews. Kolocotronis' epic family saga of despair, revenge, bitterness, hope, love, and faith takes its place alongside Roots, The Magnificent Ambersons, the Fortsyte Saga, and The Thorn Birds. It could be the story of any American family.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.