Author: Dr. Mohamed R. Beshir
Brand: Amana Books
Number Of Pages: 64
Release Date: 29-08-2008
Details: Product Description The objective of the book is to help parents save their teens from the negative impact of popular teen culture and succeed in raising them as strong, confident personalities who can contribute positively to their community and to the North American society at large. The book starts by explaining what is meant by rebellion, and discussing if it is inevitable in the life of a Muslim Teen. It then covers three basic ideas. The first idea deals with the causes of teen rebellion in general and additional factors that contribute to Muslim teen rebellion in particular. The second main idea covers the signs of this rebellion and how it manifests itself in the behaviour of our teens. The third and most important part of the book deals with a comprehensive solution consisting of three components, the most significant of which is the Prophet s SAAW example in dealing with youth, then the role that parents can play complemented with the community s involvement. The proposed comprehensive solution cited in this book will be of great benefit to various communities in general and to Muslim teens and youth in particular. About the Author Dr. Mohamed Rida Beshir is the co-author of four best-selling books on family issues and parenting: Meeting the Challenge of Parenting in the West, an Islamic Perspective , Muslim Teens, Today s Worry, Tomorrow s Hope, a Practical Islamic Parenting Guide , Blissful Marriage and Parenting Skills based on Qur an and Sunnah . Several of his books have been translated to many other languages. Dr. Beshir is teaching two parenting courses with the Islamic American University, is a regular contributor to the family section of several magazines, and an adviser for the Islam online website s family section. Dr. Mohamed Rida Beshir is the recipient of the City of Ottawa Certificate of Appreciation for 2003 for his volunteer work in the area of Education as well as other City of Ottawa awards for valuable services to community children in 2006. He is an Engineer by profession, with over 30 years of experience in Da wa work in North America. He has held various volunteer elected positions with MSA and ISNA, MAS on both national and local levels. He led the training and development department of the Muslim American Society (MAS) for 6 years and served as a member in the department for over two decades. He is a regular speaker in ISNA, ICNA, MSA, MAC and MAS conventions. He is one of the founders of Human Concern International. He is actively developing and delivering training programs to various Muslim communities all over the world.
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 5.9 x 0.3 inches
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.