Access to Qur'anic Arabic
Access to Qur'anic Arabic – Textbook
The “Textbook” covers the basic grammar and structure of Arabic using Qur'anic words, phrases and sentences throughout. It is also based on the principle of word frequency in the Qur'an. It uses three Word Lists - with words occurring over 100 times, between 50 and 100 times and between 25 and 49 times in the Qur'an. This approach has two benefits. Users will not be burdened with a very large vocabulary from the outset, and with non-Qur'anic vocabulary. By mastering the select vocabulary, they will be able to understand much and quickly. The page layout and design of the book should make it easy to follow.
Access to Qur'anic Arabic - Workbook
This Workbook has stimulating exercises for each of the 40 Units of the Textbook and gives much-needed practice in grammar, structure and meaning. Again, only vocabulary and actual sentences from the Qur'an are used in the Workbook. At an early stage, students are also introduced to un-vowelled Arabic text which can only be read accurately with a good knowledge of Arabic grammar and structure.
Access to Qur'anic Arabic – Selections
This book of annotated Selections from the Qur'an has passages that feature the select vocabulary and illustrate points of grammar, structure and style covered in the Textbook with some additional material included. The 110 selections are presented with parallel translations, notes and vocabulary in an attractive and easy to use format. A special feature of the Selections book is the combined Vocabulary List of words occurring over 25 times in the Qur’an. Each of the 110 Selections is recorded on two audio cassettes or two CDs. In the CDs, each Unit is on a separate track.
Or buy individually:
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.