Ahbab Al-Quran (My Skills and Experiences) أحباب القرآن
First curriculum: (Ahbab Al Qura’n) is ( a curriculum specialized in Juzu A’mma) that presents sruas of the juzu through graphics which helps the child to memorize the juzu and remember it.
Second curriculum: (Ahbab Al Qura’n … In values we rise) It’s a matronly product consists of ten school units divided on two semesters, represented in : love, love of Allah and his book, self-esteem, cleanness, cooperation, being dutiful to ones parents, honesty, integrity, work and love of one’s country and talks about how to implement these values in a special unique way.
Third curriculum: (Ahbab Al Qura’n …. My skills and experiences) which emerged from the previous curriculums to empower our children through acquiring distinguished academic skills that will prepare them to recite the letters and words of the Holy Quran and numeric cognition of its Ayat and pages.
We presented this curriculum in a comprehensive way, where the alphabet and numbers are distributed on the ten values and they hold the same value, and the letter and number is presented in a clear and specific methodology which arises from the story the enriches the value that presents the school unit and prepare the child to acquire special academic skills and experiences like attention, listening and audial recognition and then moves through varied exercises to higher skills like visual recognition and the ability to distinguish similarities and differences and develop visual- motion collaboration skills and the child’s ability to simulate lines to write letters and numbers.
Many practical skills and activities were employed to connect the child to the Holy Quran so it would be references for him to elicit many sciences and knowledge. We also worked on engaging the child and the teacher in meaningful activities and suitable ones to children’s nature, age and their social backgrounds in order to convert Islamic values into living values which help in changing the reality that we live into a more beautiful one which holds goodness for all mankind.
يوظّف هذا المنهاج الآيات القرآنية والأحاديث النبوية في غرس القيم السلوكية اليومية لدى أطفال مرحلة ما قبل المدرسة، وهو الأول من نوعه في الوطن العربي والمستند إلى القيم القرآنية، وقد تم بناء أهداف المنهاج بطريقة بنائية تراكمية، تتسلسل في عرض المفاهيم وفق مبادئ التعلم ووفق الخصائص النمائية لمرحلة الطفولة، ويأتي هذا المنهاج الجديد مكمّلاً لمنهاج "أحباب القرآن" الذي أطلقته الجمعية منذ سنوات عديدة، والمتخصص في تبسيط جزء "عمّ" ومساعدة الطلاب على حفظه.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.