Traditional rhymes reflect the customs and lifestyles of the culture. The richness of the rhymes comes from the different layers of meaning in many of them. Included are rhymes that are connected to certain celebrations like the rhyme "Seven Camels." This rhyme was recited to children by the mother or grandmother when their first tooth appeared. The mother promises to load seven camels with nuts and good things to eat in celebration of the first tooth. Traditionally a special sweet called "snoonieh" is served to guests. The camels in the rhyme are loaded with ingredients like different nuts which are used to garnish this special sweet for the occasion.
Another rhyme is about a child's first haircut. The mother recites this rhyme to show how much she loves her child and her great expectations for them when they grow up; she hopes they will be the shaykh of all shaykhs. On one level the modern child will enjoy the rhyme as a rhyme about a barber and a haircut, but if one digs deeper one can understand and appreciate the occasion that the rhyme celebrates.
- إحنا الثلاثة سوا
- سعدة السعدانة
- عمو الشرطي
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.