Arabic Language Friends أصدقاء العربية
The Arabic Language Friends 4 Textbook includes the following topics: mudud (vowels), the definite article al-, lam qamariyyah and lam shamsiyyah, hamzat wasl and qat’, shadda, and madda. Some aspects of grammar are also introduced, including parts of speech, present tense verbs, past tense verbs, imperative verbs, different kinds of pronouns (muttasila and munfasila), and coordinating conjunctions.
The Arabic Language Friends 4 Textbook teaches non-native speakers vocabulary and expressions that are used on a daily basis, as well as skills such as reading poetry, listening to a story and answering questions about it, talking about a picture, and making conversation about a variety of subjects.
The book aims at helping learners identify main points of audio contents, produce language correctly and read short stories. It also improves learners’ ability to properly follow grammar rules and use language patterns.
It also aims at teaching verb tenses in Arabic (Past, Present and imperative), prepositions, nominal sentences, punctuation marks, singular, dual and plural nouns, different kinds of pronouns, interrogative and exclamatory methods, number-gender agreement, etc.
Each lesson in the book starts with a dialogue to improve learners’ reading, comprehensions and conversation skills with easy vocabulary coupled with impressive illustrations related to daily life, such as: an enjoying trip, the Dead Sea, work is life, at the restaurant, the Eskimos, etc.
The book includes activities that cover the outcomes of the lessons, especially those that improve the skills of reading, observation, and making links and conclusions. They vary to include different methods of reading and writing, and learning of basic skills to enable learners to correctly read and spell the vocabulary presented by the lesson
أصدقاء العربية 4 كتاب الطالب هو كتاب أطفال لتعليم اللغة العربية وهو من سلسلة كتب تعليمية موجهة للناطقين بغير العربية، يتضمن ستة عشر درسًا بعناوين متنوعة من الحياة اليومية مثل: ( رحلة ممتعة، حديقة البيت، حسن المعاملة، العمل حياة، في المطعم .......).
كتاب أصدقاء العربية 4 كتاب الطالب يتيح للمتعلم الغير ناطق باللغة العربية أن يميز (المدود، أل التعريف الشمسية والقمرية وهمزة القطع والوصل، الشدة، المدة.......)، بالإضافة إلى بعض الأنماط اللغوية مثل (أقسام الكلام، فعل المضارع والماضي والأمر، الضمائر المنفصلة والمتصلة، حروف العطف .......).
كتاب أصدقاء العربية 4 كتاب الطالب يعلم الغير ناطق باللغة العربية الكثير من المفردات والعبارات التي تستخدم في الحياة اليومية مثل ( أن يقرأ شعرا، أن يحسن الاستماع إلى نص حكاية ويجيب على أسئلة الفهم، يتحدث ويعبر عن الصور، يجري حواراً بمواضيع متنوعة ........).
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.