The Clear Quran for Kids
This beautifully illustrated full-color Clear Quran for Kids covers Surah al-Fatihah and Surah 49 al-Hujurat to Surah 114 an-Nas (the last surah in the Quran). The translation has been made easy for kids to understand clearly. Lessons are divided into four sections: Learning Points, Side Stories, Background Stories, and Words of Wisdom.
Top 10 Reasons Why the Clear Quran for Kids Is Unique
- It has been edited by kids for kids, making it very easy to understand.
- It utilizes the power of stories to explain Quranic passages.
- Creative illustrations capture the main theme of each surah (chapter).
- It provides answers to some of our kids' most challenging questions about their faith, their Creator, and the world around them.
- Hundreds of background stories and words of wisdom make reading both informative and entertaining.
- Learning points listed at the beginning of each surah highlight lessons that young students can expect to learn.
- Surahs are divided into themes so that readers know exactly where to start and where to stop when studying or memorizing passages.
- It empowers teachers, parents, and guardians to explain passages in a simple way that motivates children to learn, love, and live the message of the Quran.
- Designed with Muslim kids in mind, so they can easily relate to its teachings and be proud of who they are. It is also suitable for reverts and non-Muslims interested in learning about Islam.
- Translation approved by Al-Azhar, and endorsed by the Canadian Council of Imams and many scholars and educators.
- Why only Surahs 49 to 114?
- Aṭ-Ṭiwal الطِّوَال (the long surahs), which—according to many scholars—include al-Baqarah (2) to at-Tawbah (9).
- Al-Mi’un الْمِئُون (the surahs of about 100 verses), which include Yunus (10) to al-Qaṣaṣ (28).
- Al-Mathani الْمَثَانِي (the surahs less than 100 verses), which include al-’Ankabut (29) to al-Fatḥ (48).
- Al-Mufaṣṣal الْمُفَصَّل(the short surahs), which include al-Ḥujurat (49) to an-Nas (114) as well as al-Fatiḥah (1).
Dr. Mustafa Khattab is a Canadian-Egyptian authority on interpreting the Quran. He was a member of the first team that translated the Ramadan night prayers (Tarawîḥ) live from the Sacred Mosque in Mecca and the Prophet’s Mosque in Medina (2002-2005). Dr. Khattab memorized the entire Quran at a young age, and later obtained a professional ijâzah in the Ḥafṣ style of recitation with a chain of narrators going all the way to Prophet Muḥammad ﷺ. He received his Ph.D., M.A., and B.A. in Islamic Studies in English with Honours from Al-Azhar University’s Faculty of Languages & Translation.
He lectured on Islam at Clemson University (OLLI Program, 2009-2010), held the position of Lecturer at Al-Azhar University for over a decade starting in 2003, and served as the Muslim Chaplain at Brock University (2014-2016) and UTM (2019-2021). He is a member of the Canadian Council of Imams and a Fulbright Interfaith Scholar.
He has served as an Imam in the U.S.A. and Canada since 2007 and is the translator of The Clear Quran (2015), the author of The Clear Quran® for Kids (2020), The Clear Quran® Dictionary (2021), Shukran (an illustrated story for children, 2020), The Nation of Islam (2011), and Outfoxing Fox News (2017), and contributor to the Encyclopedia of Muslim American History (2010).
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customers who bought this also bought
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.