Graded Steps in Qur'an Reading
Students need to be able to read and write the Arabic script in order to learn Arabic as a language and study the Qur'an. The Arabic script is phonetically precise and easy to learn and teach. MELS books, charts, and audio materials make this process easy and enjoyable. Reading the Qur’an beautifully is both science and art. For reading the Qur’an, we recommend Graded Steps in Qur’an Reading which uses the Uthmani script of the Madinah mushaf, beautifully written by the Damascene calligrapher, Uthman Taha.
There is a Teacher’s/Self-Study Edition with full explanatory notes in English and a Student's Edition. Each unit and each line of text is numbered. This makes it easy to follow the recording and is particularly helpful for both classroom teaching and individual use. The text is recorded onto CDs. Each unit is a separate track on the CDs. You can thus go to a unit and repeat it as often as necessary. The Arabic script is a quintessential part of Islamic art. Learn the basics of calligraphy using the MELS Easy Steps in Arabic Handwriting Workbooks. See how words are formed from individual letters; trace, copy, and compose words; and write from dictation.
A summary chart shows the Arabic letters in all of their forms, with standard English equivalents and as they appear in words.
- Graded Steps in Qur'an Reading Student’s Edition
- Graded Steps in Qur'an Reading Teacher’s/ Self-Study Edition
- Easy Steps in Arabic Handwriting: Workbook 1
- Easy Steps in Arabic Handwriting: Workbook 2
- Arabic alphabet poster
- Arabic alphabet summary chart
- Flash cards
- 2 CDs
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.