Improve Your Arabic Language Skills - سلسلة تنمية المهارات اللغوية - عربي لساني
Arabic is My Tongue
Book Two: Writing Skills
- This distinguished series is designed for students between the ages of 9-14 years to develop their various skills in the Arabic language.
- The Writing skills book consists of 80 pages, divided into 15 chapters.
- The book focuses on developing and improving both formal and informal writing skills.
- The text addresses various important writing skills, such as:
- Identifying the sun and moon letters and their proper usage.
- Identifying hamzatul qaṭ‘ and hamzatul wasal and their proper usage.
- Using the proper form of hamza when writing (in the middle vs. on the line).
- Exploring Naskh and Ruqʿah Arabic scripts.
- Using proper punctuation.
- How to write the various forms of the letter taa: taa' marbouta (closed), taa' mabsuta (open) and the feminine taa'.
- The book includes engaging activities with selections from the Holy Quran, Hadith (prophetic sayings), proverbs and poems.
- All of the activities and writing skills topics have been carefully selected to be familiar subjects from children’s everyday lives, as well as fictional subjects that are popular with children in this age group.
- This book is appropriate for developing writing skills for students who are non-native speakers, but have completed advanced levels of studying Arabic as second language.
- The book is intended for children in all Arab countries, and takes into account the mainstream Arabic curriculums adopted by the educational systems in various countries.
- This book was developed by a team of educators and academic professionals including academic counselors, distinguished university professors, and highly qualified experts in education curricula.
- يقع كتاب (مهارات الكتابة) في (80صفحة) موزّعة على (15 دَرْساً).
- يركّز الكتاب على تنمية المهارات الكتابيّة وتطويرها، ويوظّفها في الكتابة على احتلاف أنماطها، الرّسميّة منها والأدبيّة.
- من القضايا والمهارات الكتابيّة التي يركّز عليها الكتاب
- التمييز بين اللّام الشمسيّة والقمريّة
- همزتا القطع والوَصْل.
- خطّا النّسخ والرّقعة.
- كيفية كتابة الهمزة متوسّطة ومتطرّفة.
- استخدام علامات الترقيم استخداماً صحيحاً.
- إتقان كتابة التاءات: المربوطة، والمبسوطة، وتاء التأنيث.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customers who bought this also bought
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.