Undoubtedly, there is an overwhelming demand for information about Islam, and this timely book attempts to offer a comprehensive, authentic understanding of this fastest-growing religion—the straight path. The book provides succinct, accessible, authentic, sensitive, and crystal-clear information on topics that range from general to more specific issues: What is the status of women in Islam? Are women seen as second-class citizens in Islam? Who is superior—man or woman? What is jihad? What does Islam say about abortion, mercy killings (euthanasia), interreligious marriages, suicide, a man's treatment towards his wife, polygyny, divorce, dress, veil, the rights of parents, privacy in homes, clothing and ornaments, the wisdom of banning gold and silk for men, perfumes, unisex fashions, the alleged cruelty towards animals, and lawful and unlawful foods. Islam: A Beginner's Guide to Islam is a splendid introduction—carefully researched and comprehensive, yet highly readable. It corrects many popular and erroneous notions about Islam that prevail in non-Muslim communities.
For the newly converted Muslim, there are many profound insights of great significance on the passages on women and their treatment and on jihad, which are nearly always completely misunderstood, if not misrepresented by the mass media. This study represents a traditional view of Islam as experienced by Muslims. We believe this work will prove an invaluable source for both new Muslims as well as the general public. Indeed this book will take you on a journey through various aspects of Islam, helping you to be reborn!
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.