Islamic Jurisprudence (Fiqh) is the study of the different opinions and rulings deduced from the original Islamic sources—the Qur'an and Sunnah—so that Muslims can put Islamic teachings into practice in all aspects of their lives.
Therefore, these volumes deal with fiqh topics covering all areas of human life, offering answers for every question with knowledge and wisdom. This fiqh includes the rulings about rites of worship, human interactions, trade, contracts and international policies. It includes as well the administrative laws of justice, war and peace. This work aims to convey in simple terms, the basic precepts that every Muslim should know and apply in their daily lives.
This book joins the list of books offered by IIPH for Spanish speakers, as part of its effort to contribute to the diffusion of Islam knowledge and improve the quality of information available about Islam.
La Jurisprudencia Islamica (Fiqh) es la cienca que estudia cada uno de los distintos dictamenes y los deduce de sus Fuentes originales: el Coran y la tradicion Profetica (Sunnah); para que los musulmanes puedan ponerlos en practica en todos los espectos de su vida. Por consiguiente, la Jurisprundencia Islamica (Fiqh) abarca todos los aspectos de la vida humana para asi poder ofrecer un juicio (Hukm) a cada cuestion y contiene desde los ritos de adoracion (Ibadat) a las relaciones juridicais de todo tipo (MuÆamalat).
Como por ejemplo las familaries, las comerciales, las contractuales, las politicas y las internacionales. Como asi tambien los prcedimientos crinales y las administracion be justicia, la Guerra y la paz. El esfuerzo empenado en ests trabajo tiene como finalidad transmitir de manera sencilla y concias los preceptos basicos que todo musulman debe conocer y aplicar en su vida diaria. Este libro se suma a la lista que IIPH presenta a los lectores de habla hispana en su deseo de contribuir a la diffusion del Islam y mejorar la calidad de ensenanza de lis musulmanes.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.