/pages/islamic-elementary-levelThe purpose of this series of Islamic books is to provide young learners with an understanding of their faith according to their age level. The text has been authored in a manner that facilitates easy reading for its age group. The layout, the size of the lettering and the vibrant and colorful pictures engage the child’s attention and make for delightful reading. The different kinds of exercises provided have all been designed to meet the age appropriate standards for each level. The content of the text follows a sequential pattern, sequencing being a critical part of a strong educational program, which guides the children through a consistent learning process. This series is intended to serve as a guideline for a strong and high quality Islamic Studies program at a full-time or weekend school. Parents may also use this series at home.
- Enhance the understanding of the practical dimensions of Islamic Faith
- Familiarize the students with the fundamentals of Islam
- Children study a selection of verses based on theme and grade
- Allows children to possess sound, Islamic knowledge
- Colorful artwork certainly appealing to children
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.