/pages/islamic-elementary-level/pages/quran-and-tajweedThe “Mini Tafseer Book Series” covers the tafseer (explanation) of suwaar (chapters) of Juz ‘Amma (30th part of the Qur’aan) and Suratul-Fatihah. Each book in the series covers one surah (chapter) and features:
- Special facts about the Surah that make it unique
- Arabic text of the entire Surah
- Transliteration of every ayah (verse) to assist non-Arabic speakers in correct pronunciation
- English translation of every ayah
- Simplified tafseer for every ayah, based on the classic Tafseer of Ibn Kathir
- Highlighted Arabic vocabulary tied into the Ad-Duha Arabic Exercise Books (to assist with comprehension)
- One sentence summary of what the Surah is about
- Review section at the end of each book
- Original illustrations to help students remember the topics covered in the Surah
- Coloring pages in every book to make learning fun!
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.