I Love the Arabic Language أحب اللغة العربية
- Reading techniques are developed through the study of a wide selection of authentic reading passages, including classic Arabic without concentration on spoken dialect. Regular vocabulary exercises examine word building techniques.
- Careful balances of authentic and scripted listening materials build confidence whilst offering the ability to communicate with native Arabic speakers.
- A presentation of Arabic culture patterns help Western children to connect with their Arabic speaking peers in other parts of the world.
- Reading Dialogue: Simple and short passages comprising linguistic structures of sounds, vocabulary, expressions, and syntax structures, aim to facilitate learning by teaching the language process and communication.
- Vocabulary: Vocabulary words are taken directly from reading dialogue. They are combined with graphics to further student understanding and sensory perception.
- Conversation: Conversational exercises encourage students to participate in classroom activities, apply reading material within dialogue, and ultimately become fluent speakers.
- Sounds: The Arabic language is introduced sound by sound to avoid difficulties that students may encounter while learning letters with similar appearance or sound.
- Listening Comprehension: Exercises aimed at determining the level of children’s comprehension for new vocabularies and expressions.
- Reading Comprehension: Exercises aimed at determining the level of children’s comprehension for the meaning of dialogue expressions.
- Vocabulary: New vocabulary is listed to help with student memorization.
- New Phrases: More exercises to support the student text.
- Writing Composition: This section focuses on word expressions and sentences to reinforce more complete writing skills.
- Writing: Students practice writing letters and then joining them to become words. Illustrations help students to visualize words.
- Illustrated Dictionary: An illustrated dictionary appears at the end of the workbook and includes word sets found throughout the lessons making memorization easy.
Teacher Case: Consists of:
- Teacher Guide: Tips on efficient teaching practices.
- Posters to be used as classroom visual aids.
- Audio tapes.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.