The heart of every Muslim is filled with the love of the Prophet Muhammad (s). Love and respect of a person depends on the benefits he gets from him. As the Prophet (s) is the greatest benefactor of humanity, every Muslim has the deepest love for him. Allah the All-Mighty has described and explained the status of Muhammad (s) in the Qur'an! "Say (O Muhammad to mankind): 'If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah), Allah will love you...' "(3:31) Safi-ur-Rahman Mubarakpuri has presented this book to highlight the exalted status of the Prophet (s), to bring light the efforts made by him in the propagation of the Divine Message, the religion in truth, and the hardships he endured in the preaching of this religion, especially at that time which was perhaps most unsuitable socially and intellectually for the acceptance of this message. The facts about the life of the Prophet (s) have been collected from the Qur'an, authentic ahadith, and other authoritative and reliable sources so as to compile a book on factual basis without any distortions. The translation and its editing have been done by professional people who are experienced in presenting books on the religious topics. The name of the book has been chosen from the great miracle of the splitting of the moon into half. Allah has described this miracle in the Qur'an saying: "The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been cleft as under" (54:1). Moreover, it teaches Muslims about the rise of Islam, and how the Prophet Muhammad (s) was chosen by Allah to receive divine revelation. Readers discover how Allah prepared the Prophet (s) for his mission; how Allah revealed the Qur'an to the Prophet (s); how the teachings of Islam fortified the hearts of early Muslims; how a small band of faithful Muslims defeated Arabia's fiercest warriors; and how the truth of Islam triumphed over falsehood and its many devotees. The Prophet's (s) biography thus helps Muslims better understand their religion. For this reason, scholars from the time of the Prophet (s) to the present have been very careful about determining the authenticity of the sources of his biography; however, not all biographers have made use of the available research. Many have written distorted accounts of the Prophet's (s) life, adding whatever appealed to them regardless of its accuracy or authenticity. Consequently, there are many written accounts of the Prophet's (s) life that contain information contrary to the teachings of Islam.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.