The paper is high-quality and contains the interpretation of selected words in the margins of each page. It is the perfect gift for loved ones for special occasions (such as a marriage, Hajj, or house-warming gift).
Allah (swt) ordered us in his holy book to recite the Quran with tajweed: "Recite the Quran in slow, measured rhythmic tones." Tajweed can be a guide to improve your recitation of the Quran. It is the way that the Quran was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the manner in which he recited it. Therefore, whoever reads the Quran should be eager to fulfil the promise of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): "Whoever recites the Quran correctly and proficiently will be with the bountiful, dutiful writers (the angels of the preserved tablet)."
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color-coded some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the Holy Quran. These letters are classified into three categories to enhance the reader's knowledge and ability to remember these tajweed rules:
- Letters which require extended vocalization—red.
- Letters which are nasalized—green.
- Emphasis of the letter ra—dark blue
- Letters with unrest/echoing/qalqala—blue.
- Letters which are written but not vocalized—gray.
This Tajweed Quran is in Hafs narration.
All our Tajweed Quran products come with the following:
- Color-coded letters to represent the tajweed rules. A simple way to learn and apply tajweed rules.
- Clear script. Words are generously spaced out to make it easier to read and recite the Quran.
- Permissible stops. Long spaces appear at permissible stopping places. It helps to avoid stopping at the wrong places.
- A set of very useful indexes such as: surah color index and subject index.
- Tajweed rules explained in detail with helpful illustrations.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.