This set of books continues to deliver our aim and ambition to ensure our books are not just perfect for use in the classroom, but they are also life guides for Muslims growing up today. Our secondary series fulfils a purpose beyond the classroom; the books may be used by advanced learners, home schoolers, youth clubs, informal study groups, ḥalaqahs and independent readers and adult learners.
A learning tool fit for today’s learners
The secondary series has been developed with a wide frame of reference in mind. This includes consideration of subjects taught in state schools, such as Religious Education (RE), SRE (Sex and Relationship Education) and humanities, current political and cultural trends, and contemporary socio-economic issues and contexts.
This makes this textbook not only relevant to the experiences of young Muslims today, but also a guide to thinking about and developing a good understanding of the world and actively engaging with complex questions and issues they face growing up. There is a wide range of new content in this book which we know our readers and teacher will love and appreciate. Examples include:
- An expanded and comprehensive unit on Islamic beliefs that also covers contemporary questions and issues such as belief in God in the modern world and understanding divine justice in a world that is often fractured, unstable and complicated.
- A complete new feature on Muslim history with a unique fold-out map and timeline. This not only provides information on the rich cultural and religious history of Muslim civilisations, but also brings to light insights to more recent events, such as Muslim migration to Europe and America.
- An expanded unit on personal and spiritual development that covers spiritual purification (from a knowledge-based and practical perspective) as well as a creative and functionally designed feature on the beauty of the Prophet ﷺ.
- Keywords and vocabulary lists help with overall Arabic and English literacy skills of students, ensuring we introduce a rich variety of vocabulary with clear and simple definitions.
- The textbook actively engages issues related to contemporary society, identity and modernity across all the chapters. This will equip Muslim students with the knowledge and critical thinking skills they need to navigate the moral and ethical maze of a postmodern secular world, and do so with confidence, integrity and flair.
- As a continuing feature of all our books, we have ensured chapters contain interesting supplementary information, case studies, connected learning and thought provoking facts to enhance the learning experience of both the student and the teacher.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.