Safar Islamic Studies
This guide maps the structure and content of a course. It sets out how class activities, assessment strategies, and resources will be used to ensure that the learning aims and objectives of the course are met successfully. The Safar Teacher‘s Guide serves as a working document to be used by teachers as a foundation for lesson planning. Our suggestions and ideas can be used and adapted by the teacher when thinking about the aims and delivery of a lesson.
We actively encourage teachers to use these ideas and adapt their teaching to the needs of their children. To this end, we suggest teachers make their own notes in the schemes of work regarding activities that worked or did not work and provide this feedback to us. We also encourage teachers to be creative and share as many activity ideas as they can with us, in order to improve overall teaching and learning.
Safar Schemes of Work (SoW) covers all teaching aspects and textbook material in a detailed manner for both Key Stage 1 and 2. From suggesting learning objectives, differentiated learning outcomes to detailed explanations of activities. Using the SoW is the easiest, time-efficient and the most effective way of planning and teaching the Safar Islamic Studies primary series syllabus.
Safar Schemes of Work contain brief details about the contents of the lessons to act as a quick snapshot of what is to be covered. Also, to ensure that the syllabus is taught in a holistic manner, we have included links to previous learning activities/experiences where a subject or theme is revisited or extended, which is vital in facilitating students to consolidate their knowledge and learn coherently rather than simply learn through a fragmentary manner.
Using the textbooks, workbooks and schemes of work, the teacher is able to ensure that teaching is dynamic, focused and clearly thought out; thus ensuring that the learning experience for the child is maximized as much as possible as well as coherent, reinforced and systematic.
Developed with both teacher and student input, Safar Schemes of Work employ not only tried and tested methods but also utilize theoretical frameworks such as Bloom’s taxonomy of learning objectives whilst keeping in mind activities suited to all three main types of learners: visual, auditory and kinesthetic.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.