The author of Don't Be Sad illustrates through the Qur'an and the Sunnah how every modern spiritual ailment can find remedy in Allah's Book or in the life of the beloved Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him). It is an inspiring collection of historically-based anecdotes of prophets, scholars, and other people of accomplishment and their victory over life’s turmoil and tests. This book attempts to offer strength to people today to aid them in their struggle to maintain emotional and spiritual equilibrium in a demanding world during trying times.
Don't Be Sad is an absolute must-read for all people. It is full of practical advice on how to replace sadness and disappointment with a pragmatic and ultimately satisfying Islamic outlook on life. It exposes to the modern reader how Islam teaches us to deal with the tests and tribulations of this world. So take heart and hold firmly onto the rope of Allah.
Este libro es para toda persona que esté atravesando momentos de dolor y angustia o que se haya visto afectada por circunstancias difíciles que provocan tristeza y noches de insomnio. Para remediarlos, las páginas de este libro presentan fragmentos tomados de diversas fuentas - el Corán, la tradición profética, poemas, anécdotas conmovedoras, parábolas e historias verídicas. Este libro propone: gocen y sean felices, manténgasen positivos y en paz. También dice: Vivan la vida - como debe ser vivida -, plena, feliz y productivamente. Este libro le aconseja al lector a abandonar los comportamientos que estén en conflicto con las realidades de la vida y con lo que Allah ha predestinado. No se trata de un llamado hacia afuero, sino hacia adentro, hacia lo que su alma ya conoce; usted debe confiar en sus talentos y desarrollarlos, debe superar las dificultades y vicisitudes de la vida, a la vez que se concentra en lo positivo y en el buen destino que se alcanza con una actitud positiva.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.