This set of 3 renowned books on learning the tajweed rules of the Quran will help one to understand the tajweed rules and correct their recitation with the help of a teacher in sha Allah. It is also great for Islamic schools and Quran teachers to teach their students.
This is a guide for studying tajweed. The student who uses this book is expected to have a basic grasp of Arabic before starting this course. The student should know all the Arabic letters and vowels and be able to read at an elementary level.
This book is either for an English-speaking student studying the Quran in an Arabic environment but needing an explanation of the Arabic terms in English or for a student studying the explanations of tajweed in English but interested in learning the basic concepts in Arabic since the science of tajweed is an Arabic science.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.