This incredible book uses fun activities to introduce the key topics of Ramadan in a child’s modern environment. But most of all, your child will be left reeling with excitement about Ramadan. Here’s how:
- We’ve designed these books at mainstream quality standards with Ramadan in mind from the ground up. The book contains an outpouring of children having fun practicing Islam in an environment and context they can relate to.
- The activities we’ve included are both practical and contextualized so your child will learn not just about the dos and don’ts of Ramadan, but also how Ramadan affects their lives, their environment, and the world around them.
- The activities promote core skills so your child exercises a range of behaviors that advance them holistically, in their spiritual, mental, and creative development.
- Each page is sprinkled with amazing illustrations showing both boys and girls of all races, displaying the beauty and diversity within the ummah.
- We’ve produced these books for two different age ranges so you can find the right level for your child. This particular book is suitable for children who can read independently. We suggest this book for children aged 8+, but every child is different!
- The book contains bucketloads of faith-filled fun. There are tons of activities infused with Ramadan learning so your child has fun while learning. Activities include mazes, puzzles, stories, recipes, spot the difference activities, and hundreds of stickers!
- The activities are hands-on with things to design, to make, and to use. We’ve included cut-outs for games, banners, posters, and even a pull-out productivity calendar that your child can personalize.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.