Returns are Easy
Print Noorart Return Form, fill it and send it back to us.
At Noorart, complete satisfaction is our goal!
IF OUR MERCHANDISE DOES NOT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING RETURN OPTIONS:
1. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE, OR INCORRECTLY SHIPPED MERCHANDISE (OUR FAULT):
- We will gladly replace your item(s) with the same item(s) originally ordered. You will not incur any additional fees for shipping and handling. Noorart will send you a prepaid FedEx/UPS label to ship the faulty package back to us. If the returned item is in working/new condition then Noorart will deduct the shipping label cost sent to you from the cost of the item as long all below conditions are fulfilled.
- Please keep the package as is, and call us immediately for further assistance.
2. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE:
- We can offer a full refund of the cost of item(s). We cannot refund the cost of shipping and handling.
- Alternatively, we can also provide you with store credit for future purchases.
Important: To qualify for the above options:
- DVDs, CDs, electronics, VHS tapes, audiotapes, or games and puzzles must be unopened and in their original, sealed (plastic-wrapped) boxes.
- Books, flash cards, posters and other products must be unmarked, unwritten on, unbent, and in new condition.
3. GENERAL RULES:
- Items that do not satisfy the conditions above cannot be accepted for refund.
- No item(s) will be accepted for return after 30 days from the customer's receipt of products.
- Damaged products (not due to our fault) may receive partial or no credit.
- As long as the product was not damaged or defective, the following items will not be accepted for returns once the original packaging is opened: software, electronics, CDs, DVDs, audiotapes, VHS tapes, and bundles with books and CDs or books and DVDs.
- All returned goods needing new packaging and missing parts are subject up to a 50% restocking charge.
- We will not accept any product(s) not purchased directly from Noorart, and such product(s) will be discarded.
- No COD returns will be accepted. We do not accept packages marked return to sender.
- Returns from Canada or overseas: Please contact Noorart by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at 1-888-442-5687 (toll-free) or 972-234-9108 before shipping for full instructions.
- You can expect your refund in the form of a credit to the original payment method within 7 to 14 business days of our receipt of your return.
- Wholesale and special orders are not returnable unless they are damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped.
- The shipping charges paid does not cover any custom duties fees or tax/vat imposed by your country. You are responsible for those fees.
- You are welcome to return the item as long as it is in new and unused condition. You will be responsible for both the original shipping charges and the return shipping charges. FedEx might also charge us any custom or taxes fees that you did not pay to your country or to bring them back to the USA. All those fees will be deducted from your total amount.