Arabic Language for Beginner اللغة العربية للناشئين
- To reflect upon Allah’s creation and miracles in the universe.
- To learn the duties of guests.
- To learn road manners.
- To understand the importance of order in human life.
- To know the importance of agriculture.
- To know food manners.
- Knowing verb types.
- Knowing adverbs of time and place.
- Using (NO) in negative.
- Knowing the nominal sentence and its two basic elements.
- (Mubtada'a (subject) & Khabar (predicate)
- Train students in parsing sentences.
- Transfer verbal sentences into nominal sentences.
- Knowing numbers.
- Lesson: Allah’s Miracles
- Lesson: I Organize My Tools
- Lesson: School
- Lesson: At the Train Station
- Lesson: Duties of Guests
- Lesson: Crossing the Street
- Lesson: Road Manners
- Lesson: At the Hospital
- Lesson: We Plant
- Lesson: Invocation
- Lesson: Food Manners
- Lesson: At the Post Office
- To make the Arabic language appealing to students and enable them to understand spoken Arabic.
- To assist students in reading written Arabic correctly, speaking the language properly and comprehending what is read.
- To enrich the student's linguistic resources so the student can learn to form correct Arabic sentences.
- To educate students about the heritage of the Arabic language and Islamic culture.
- To allow students to broaden his horizons and learn other subjects delivered in Arabic.
- To help students to learn to recite The Holy Quran, understand its meanings and perform Islamic rituals in Arabic.
- Cultural Understanding
- Make students accustom to Arabic sounds.
- Give students an awareness of the changing meanings that can occur by changing tones in one sentence.
- Allow students to mimic the teacher in speech.
- Allow students to understand what is heard.
- Give student's the ability to listen to Arabic conversations.
- Give student's the ability to speak the Arabic language as part of regular conversation.
- The method of teaching the reading skills will progress according to what education scientists call The Synthesis Method, which is as follows:
- The Total Method
- The Partial Method
- The Combination Method
- The Analysis Method
- The Vocal Method
- The method of teaching the writing skill will be based on direct dictation. The benefit derived from the different dictation methods includes:
- Imparted Dictation
- Visual Dictation
- Audible Dictation
- Experimental Dictation
The books in this series are school books. The time needed for each lesson is measured by the time of a standard class, which is 45 minutes. We call each class an "hour study" ,which means the days specified to study this book may increase or decrease according to the hours specified in a day of studying.
Language used in teaching:
The teacher is obligated to speak, explain, analyze and discuss in formal fluent Arabic language. He is not allowed to use an intermediary language whatsoever.
Click here to read Arabic description
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.