- Knowing the merit of fasting Ramadan.
- Deepen the value of helping others and cooperate with people in doing good deeds.
- Introducing the biography of Bilal –May Allah be pleased with him- Introducing the importance of the prayers (AlSaalat).
- Knowing the Muslim’s right on his Muslim brother.
- Deepen the moral of trust within students.
- Implanting the value of courage within students.
- Knowing the tools and methods of conditionals.
- Distinguishing between past tense and the imperative.
- Knowing how to write AlHamza on AlYa’a.
- The nominative sign for Mubtada'a (Subject) muthanna & Khabar (predicate) muthanna.
- The subjunctive present tense.
- Relative nouns.
- The Unrestricted object.
- Lesson (Fasting).
- Lesson (Me and people).
- Lesson (In wisdoms).
- Lesson (Bilal the Muazzin who calls to prayer).
- Lesson (The Muslim’s right).
- Lesson (The woman and yogurt).
- Lesson (Give thanks to Allah).
- Lesson (The school’s exhibition).
- Lesson (Ayaat AlKursi).
- Lesson (The courage of The Muslim child).
- Lesson (The courage of The Muslim child).
- Lesson (Subhan Allah- Glory be to you My Allah).
- Lesson (Haitham in the club).
Here are some of the highlighted objectives:
- Endearing Arabic language to students and enable them to understand its meanings when listening.
- Allow students to read Arabic language a correct loud reading while getting through what they are reading.
- Enrich students with great linguistic resources so they would be able to format correct Arabic sentences.
- Educate students with the features of Arabic and Islamic culture.
- Allow students to learn other subjects in Arabic.
- And all this would help students to recite The Holy Quran, understand its meanings and perform Islamic rituals in Arabic.
- Psychological bases.
- Linguistic bases.
- Cultural bases.
- Educational bases.
- Social bases.
- Listening skill.
- Speaking skill.
- Reading skill.
- Writing skill.
- Listening and speaking skills: teaching listening and speaking skills aims to:
- Accustom students to Arabic sounds.
- To aware students to the changing meanings by changing tones in one sentence.
- Allow students to mimic the teacher in speech.
- Allow students to understand what is heard.
- The ability to continue listening to Arabic conversations.
- The ability to speak Arabic language a regular speech similar to our children.
- Reading skill: the method of teaching the reading skill will progress according to what education scientists call (the Synthesis method) which is based on benefiting the following methods:
- The total method.
- The partial method.
- The combination method.
- The analysis method.
- The vocal method.
- The writing skill: the method which is used for this skill in this series books is the direct dictation which benefit from the different dictation methods and they are:
- Imparted dictation.
- Visual dictation.
- Audible dictation.
- Experimental dictation.
- Time plan: The books of this series are school books so the time that is acted for is measured by the time of a class which is 45 minutes and we call each class an hour study that means the days specified to study this book may increase or decrease according to the hours specified for a day of studying.
- Language used in teaching: The teacher is obligated to speak, explain, analyze and discuss in formal fluent Arabic language, and he is not allowed to use an intermediary language whatever that language was.
Click here to read Arabic description
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.