Arabic Language for Beginner اللغة العربية للناشئين
- Knowing the manners of asking for permission.
- Knowing visiting manners.
- Knowing the value of one’s work and confident belief in one's own abilities.
- Introducing the bravery and sacrifices of Khaled Bin AlWaleed (My Allah be pleased with him).
- Knowing the conversation manners.
- Using all types of plural.
- Knowing the difference between AlHa’a and tide Ta’a.
- Transfer sentences from nominal into verbal.
- Using Affirmative and negative.
- Using interrogation with (hal).
- Lesson (Asking for Permission manners).
- Lesson (Visiting manners).
- Lesson (What a beautiful light!).
- Lesson (Noora and the bird).
- Lesson (Work is an obligation).
- Lesson (Khaled Bin AlWaleed).
- Lesson (Play 1 (Youth Hope)).
- Lesson (My hobby).
- Lesson (The dove and the ant).
- Lesson (Play 2 (Youth Hope)).
- Lesson (At the airport).
- Lesson (Conversation manners).
Here are some of the highlighted objectives:
- Endearing Arabic language to students and enable them to understand its meanings when listening.
- Allow students to read Arabic language a correct loud reading while getting through what they are reading.
- Enrich students with great linguistic resources so they would be able to format correct Arabic sentences.
- Educate students with the features of Arabic and Islamic culture.
- Allow students to learn other subjects in Arabic.
- And all this would help students to recite The Holy Quran, understand its meanings and perform Islamic rituals in Arabic.
- Psychological bases.
- Linguistic bases.
- Cultural bases.
- Educational bases.
- Social bases.
- Listening skill.
- Speaking skill.
- Reading skill.
- Writing skill.
- Listening and speaking skills: teaching listening and speaking skills aims to:
- Accustom students to Arabic sounds.
- To aware students to the changing meanings by changing tones in one sentence.
- Allow students to mimic the teacher in speech.
- Allow students to understand what is heard.
- The ability to continue listening to Arabic conversations.
- The ability to speak Arabic language a regular speech similar to our children.
- The total method.
- The partial method.
- The combination method.
- The analysis method.
- The vocal method.
- Imparted dictation.
- Visual dictation.
- Audible dictation.
- Experimental dictation.
Click here to read Arabic description
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.