Arabic Language Friends أصدقاء العربية
The Arabic Language Friends Level 2 textbook teaches non-Arabic speakers to recognize the sounds and shapes of the Arabic letters and how to read and write them. This level also includes a discussion of singular and dual words, pronouns, interrogative words, adverbs, demonstrative pronouns, and the past tense.
The Arabic Language Friends Level 2 textbook teaches non-Arabic speakers a lot of vocabulary and expressions used in daily life: parts of the body, family members, feelings, flags and nationalities, and the clock and time.
The Arabic Language Friends Level 2 textbook is a part of the Arabic Language Friends educational series and is one of Dar Al-Manhal's unique books. It should be used with the Arabic Language Friends Level 2 workbook.
Its focus is to help learners understand what they listen to, pronounce letters and words correctly, read texts fully supported with diacritics (Tashkeel), follow proper writing rules, and use linguistic structures in communication.
Each lesson in the book starts with a dialogue to improve learners’ reading, comprehensions and conversation skills with easy vocabulary coupled with impressive illustrations related to daily life, such as: Good morning, Adnan and the dentist, Allah the Provider, the elephant’s trunk, in the amusement park, etc.
The book aims to teach punctuation marks, interrogative and exclamatory methods, and the distinction between masculine and feminine, in addition to the use of the singular and plural, adverbs, relative nouns, pronouns, and others.
The book includes activities that cover the outcomes of the lessons, especially those that improve the skills of reading, observation, and making links and conclusions. They vary to include different methods of reading and writing, and learning of basic skills to enable learners to correctly read and spell the vocabulary presented by the lesson.
أصدقاء العربية 2 كتاب الطالب هو كتاب أطفال لتعليم اللغة العربية وهو من سلسلة كتب تعليمية موجهة للناطقين بغير العربية، يتضمن ستة عشر درسًا بعناوين متنوعة من الحياة اليومية مثل: (صباح الخير، عدنان وطبيب الأسنان، أهلًا وسهلًا، حزام الأمان............).
كتاب أصدقاء العربية 2 كتاب الطالب يتيح للمتعلم الغير ناطق باللغة العربية أن يتعرف أصوات وأشكال الحروف العربية ويتعلم كتابتها وقراءتها، بالإضافة إلى بعض الأنماط اللغوية مثل (المفرد والمثنى، الضمائر، أسماء الاستفهام، الظروف، أسماء الإشارة، الفعل الماضي......).
كتاب أصدقاء العربية 2 كتاب الطالب يعلم غير الناطقين باللغة العربية الكثير من المفردات والعبارات التي تستخدم في الحياة اليومية مثل: (مسميات بعض أجزاء الجسم، أفراد الأسرة، مفردات تتعلق بالمشاعر، أعلام وجنسيات، الوقت والساعة.........).
كتاب أصدقاء العربية 2 كتاب الطالب من سلسلة أصدقاء العربية التعليمية هو من كتب دار المنهل المميزة، وهو معزز بكتاب أصدقاء العربية 2 كتاب النشاط.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.