Disclaimer: This item is damaged.
- Arabic with English guidelines
- For non-Arabic speaking students
- Attractive layout
- Audio tapes
Thus this book came into existence after a long experience and a lot of effort. The book is divided into three parts. The first part consists of two units. Unit one: This unit uses a tape to teach reading, writing, and listening. It starts by teaching the sound and position of each letter in a word to make it easy to learn. Most of this unit has been translated because the main objective is to be able to read and write regardless of vocabulary and sentence structure.
The aim at this stage is to concentrate on the Arabic letter and its different forms. Unit two: After mastering reading and writing, the student will be able to cover most symbols of the Arabic language. This unit is the cornerstone of the next level of understanding, comprehension, and correct reading and writing.
In the first part of the series the student acquires the principles of reading and writing by covering the letters of the Arabic language, its symbols, and its sounds. Unit one: In the first unit, the author uses words and expressions that are commonly used in classical and colloquial Arabic in order to draw those two closer together, because after all, they are inseparable. In this unit, included also are the basis of the language; pronouns, past and present tenses, singular, plural for two only, and plural.
Repetition is used in order to integrate vocabulary and expressions in the minds of students. At the end of this unit, the student should be able to start speaking, understanding, and comprehending in addition to the reading and writing skills that were acquired in the first unit. The student also gets prepared for the final unit in this book. Unit two: This unit includes the texts and dialogues that the student can listen to on tape, in order to learn some listening skills and thus become familiar with the Arabic language.
There are exercises after each text and dialogue in which the student will apply what he has learned. The dialogues are taken from real daily life and they have been translated so that the vocabulary may be memorized and used, especially that the vocabulary is commonly used. The student should be able to practice with other students and the teacher in class as well as in daily life.
As for the texts, they vary between scientific and literary writings, the purpose of which is to get the student to discover the logic behind the language and its make-up without any need for extensive explanations. As for Grammar, it is considered a separate and secondary element that isn't given much importance especially since it is integrated into the teaching-learning process.
What is important is getting to know the correct order in a sentence and understanding its true meaning. That's why grammatical rules are briefly introduced in preparation for the third part of this book„ which will complete the first and second parts.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.