I Learn Arabic - Multi Languages Curriculum أتعلم العربية منهج متعدد اللغات
Aaural comprehension of the sound: This is an exercise to verify students’ aural comprehension of the letter. Students are asked to identify the position of the sound in the pronounced word (at the beginning, middle or end of the word).
Visual comprehension of the letter: This is an exercise to strengthen students’ visual comprehension of the letter, by asking them to place a circle around it.
Writing: This exercise trains students on writing the Arabic letters, and connecting the letters with each other to form words.
Reading: Students are asked to read the new letters; they are then asked to read a number of words and expressions that contain the letters.
Vocabulary: These exercises help students memorize the words in the unit.
The picture dictionary: The activity book contains a picture dictionary at the end of the book. The dictionary includes sensory words from the lessons to make words come alive in a student’s memory.
This series consists of 3 levels with a student textbook and workbook.
الإدراك السـمعي للصوت: تمرين لتثبيت الادراك السمعي للصوت وذلك بتحديد مكان الصوت في الكلمة المنطوقة شفهيا (في أول أو وسط أو آخر الكلمة)
الإدراك البصري للحرف: تمرين لتثبيت الإدراك البصري للحرف وذلك من خلال وضعه في دائرة
الكتـابة: تدريب التلميذ على كتابة الحروف العربية بحسب موقعها في الكلمة، ثم إكسابه القدرة على ربط الحروف بعضها ببعض لتكوين كلمات
القراءة: قراءة الحروف الجديدة ثم بعض الكلمات والعبارات بتدرج
المفردات: هدفها مساعدة التلميذ على حفظ المفردات الواردة في الوحدة
القاموس المصور: يحتوي كراس التمارين على قاموس مصور ورد في نهاية الكراس، وهو يشتمل على الكلمات الحسية التي جاءت في الدروس، حتى تبقى معانيها حية في ذاكرة التلميذ
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.