I Learn Arabic Simplified Curriculum أتعلم العربية المنهج الميسر
- Student Text: The student text is the first step of the I Love Arabic series (beginning at 7 years of age). The supplemental materials include a comprehensive workbook, a handwriting book, and a teacher case. The text is comprised of 16 units, which discuss the parts of a child’s world. Each unit is divided accordingly:
- Reading Dialogue: Simple and short passages focusing on sounds, vocabulary, expressions, and syntactical structures
- Vocabulary: Words appear in reading dialogues and are combined with graphics to further student understanding and sensory perception
- Conversation: Conversational exercises encourage students to participate in classroom activities, apply the reading material within dialogue, and ultimately become fluent speakers
- New Vocabulary: New vocabulary words are listed
- Sounds: Sounds are introduced one by one to help students differentiate similar appearances or sounds
- New Phrases: Exercises to help students compose correct sentences
- Reading: Short passages focusing on specific sounds, vocabulary, expressions, and syntactical structures
- Illustrated Dictionary: Includes word sets found throughout the lessons for easy memorization
- Listening Comprehension: Exercises aimed at determining the level of children’s comprehension of new vocabulary and expressions
- Reading Comprehension: Exercises to test children’s comprehension of dialogues and expressions
- Reading Dialogue: Answering questions about unit graphics
- Vocabulary: New vocabulary is listed to help students with memorization
- Composition: Focuses on word expressions and sentences to reinforce writing skills
- Writing: Students practice writing letters and joining them into words, with illustrations to help students to visualize the words
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.