I Love the Arabic Language أحب اللغة العربية
Three systematic divisions (sounds, words and syntactical structure, and conversational practices) enable students to generate language accurately in a variety of highly successful modern techniques.
These focus sections present the Arabic language clearly and inclusively to meet the needs of Western students. This curriculum develops fluency by communication, discovery, realization, and then application. It helps Arabic students deal confidently with Arabic culture, plus different types of reading and listening passages.
Reading techniques are developed through the study of a wide selection of authentic reading passages, including classic Arabic without concentration on a spoken dialect. Regular vocabulary exercises strengthen word-building techniques. A careful balance of authentic and scripted listening materials build confidence while offering the ability to communicate with native Arabic speakers. A presentation of Arabic culture helps Western children connect with their Arabic-speaking peers in other parts of the world.
The student text is the first step of the I Love Arabic series and is supported by a comprehensive workbook, handwriting book, teacher book, and teacher case.
تحتوي محفظة المعلم البيداغوجية الخاصة بكل مستوى من مستويات التعليم على:
- دليل المعلم لحقيبة المستوى التمهيدي حتى الثالث فقط
- كل صور كتاب التلميذ مطبوعة على شكل بطاقات مصورة ولوحات يستعملها المعلم داخل القسم
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.