I Love Arabic (Pre-K – 6th Level) أحب العربية
The book relies heavily on pictures so students can happily complete their exercises and participate in some of their favorite hobbies and games.
This book is designed for KG students, 5-6 years old. The book follows a step by step format, and is easy to follow. At the same time, it provokes children’s imagination and strengthens their creativity.
The book contains 64 lessons, with each lesson spread across two pages. After finishing two lessons, students move on to the activity book to do one activity. This book:
- Provides a linguistic base, enabling children to communicate orally by asking and answering questions, requesting information, giving information, and asking for directions.
- Develops thinking abilities in a child; this includes: recognizing differences in pictures, knowing what people use for riding and transportation, recognizing odd words, recognizing similar pictures, sorting things from the fastest to the slowest, and learning to categorize from tallest to shortest.
- Provides exercises to increase dexterity, such as coloring pictures and shapes, matching between words and pictures, matching between letters and words, and rewriting over dotted letters.
- Teaches Arabic as a primary language
- Arabic only
- Uses vowelled letters (diactrical marks, or tashkeel)
- Textbooks focus: listening, writing, reading, and speaking
- Workbooks focus: exercises and games that support the textbook
- Evaluations follow every 5 lessons
- Exposes students to common terminology
- Illustrated dictionary plus vocabulary list
- Ideal for Western students; themes are heavily cultural, not necessarily Islamic.
- A comprehensive curriculum for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers in full-time Islamic and public schools
وتعرض مادة كتاب الطفل (64) درسـًا و(128) نشاطـًا. وقد صمم كتاب الطفل في شكل جذاب للتلميذ، يعتمد اعتمادًا كاملاً على الصور حتى يؤدي الطفل تدريباته في بهجة واستمتاع، ويمارس فيه بعض هواياته وألعابه المحببة إلى نفسه.
هذا الكتاب موجه للأطفال في المرحلة التمهيدية (5 – 6 سنوات). وقد روعي في مادة الكتاب السهولة والتدرج، ومخاطبة وجدان الطفل، وشحذ خياله، وتنمية روح الابتكار والإبداع لديه.
يتألف الكتاب من 64 درساً، وبعد أن ينهي الطفل درسين من كتاب الطفل ينتقل إلى درس في كتاب النشاط. ومن أهم سمات الكتاب ما يلي:
- مد الطفل بمادة لغوية، تمكنه من التواصل الشفهي: (طرح مجموعة من الأسئلة، والإجابة عنها، الاستفسار عما يجب، والتعبير عما يجب، طلب بعض المعلومات، توصيل بعض المعلومات، طلب التعليمات).
- تنمية مهارات التفكير لدى الطفل : ( إدراك الصور المختلفة, معرفة ما يركبه الإنسان, معرفة الكلمة الغريبة, معرفة الصور المتماثلة, الترتيب من الأسرع إلى الأبطأ , الترتيب من الأقصر إلى الأطول).
- ممارسة الجانب الحركي ( عن طريق تلوين الصور الأشكال , والوصل بين الكلمات والصور, والوصل بين الحروف والكلمات , والإعادة فوق النقط ).
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customers who bought this also bought
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.