I Love Arabic (Pre-K – 6th Level) أحب العربية
This is the most comprehensive curriculum for teaching non-Arabic in Islamic schools in North America. Where The author who lived and taught in the West; add a great advantage to this recommendation and aim to focus on similar letters, reading and comprehension, creative writing exercises, ordering, pronunciation, fill in missing letter, matching, time, gender. Strongly recommend for children who have had previous exposure to the Arabic language. It is used by a number of full-time Islamic schools throughout the U.S. and comes highly recommended.
- Preparing and carrying out programs and curricula for teaching Arabic Language and Culture.
- Evaluating programs designed for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers.
- Preparing and developing measurement and evaluation tools in the field of teaching Arabic as a second or foreign language.
- Enhancing cooperation with other institutions interested in promoting the Arabic language, by carrying out Arabic courses abroad.
- Teaches Arabic as a primary language
- Arabic only
- Uses vowelled letters (diactrical marks, or tashkeel)
- Textbooks focus: listening, writing, reading, and speaking
- Workbooks focus: exercises and games that support the textbook
- Evaluations follow every 5 lessons
- Exposes students to common terminology
- Illustrated dictionary plus vocabulary list
- Ideal for Western students; themes are heavily cultural, not necessarily Islamic.
- A comprehensive curriculum for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers in full-time Islamic and public schools
تعرض مادة كتاب التلميذ السادس في أربع وحدات، يشتمل كل منها على خمسة دروس تنتهي باختبار، وبذلك يتضمن الكتاب عشرين درسا وأربعة اختبارات مرحلية، ويتكون كل درس من دروس الكتاب من نص يمزج بين الحوار والقصة السردية المصورة وعرض مصور للمفردات، وتدريب على الأصوات والحروف، وتدريبين على التراكيب اللغوية والكلام، وتدريب على الكتابة، يحال بعدها التلميذ إلى كتاب التدريبات ليؤدي التدريبات المكملة لكتاب التلميذ.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.