I Love Arabic (Pre-K – 6th Level) أحب العربية
- Provides a linguistic base, enabling children to communicate orally in different ways, such as introducing themselves and giving their age. It also familiarizes them with various items, subjects and professions. It develops their ability to talk about who they love, what they eat or drink, and gives them practice following directions.
- Develops thinking abilities in a child. This includes: sorting items from few to many; sorting from smallest to biggest; sorting from shortest to tallest, and vice versa; recognizing same and different pictures and shapes; understanding the relationship between an object and its shadow; and knowing the relationship between the object and the place or position.
- Enhances dexterity in children, with such exercises as: coloring pictures and shapes; matching between words and images; matching between letters and words; and drawing.
- Has students read and write letters and words.
- Contains various activities to make learning more fun.
- Utilizes a child’s passion for coloring to reinforce what students learn.
- Follows a step by step method for learning, where each step naturally leads to the next one.
- Focuses on the required skills needed for learning: speaking, reading, writing and listening.
- Teaches Arabic as a primary language
- Arabic only
- Uses vowelled letters (diacritical marks, or tashkeel)
- Textbooks focus: listening, writing, reading, and speaking
- Workbooks focus: exercises and games that support the textbook
- Evaluations follow every 5 lessons
- Exposes students to common terminology
- Illustrated dictionary plus vocabulary list
- Ideal for Western students; themes are heavily cultural, not necessarily Islamic.
- A comprehensive curriculum for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers in full-time Islamic and public schools
- مد الطفل بمادة لغوية , تمكنه من التواصل الشفهي : ( التعريف بالاسم , والحال , والعمر , والتعرف بأسماء بعض الأشياء والناس , وأصحاب المهن , والحديث عمن يحب , وعما يأكل , وما يشرب , والقيام بتنفيذ بعض الأوامر التي توجه إليه ).
- تنمية مهارات التفكير لدى الطفل : ( ترتيب الأشياء من القليل إلى الكثير , ترتيب الأشياء من الأصغر إلى الأكبر , إدراك الصور المختلفة , إدراك الصور المتشابهة , إدراك العلاقة بين الأصل والظل , ترتيب الأشياء من الأقصر إلى الأطول , ترتيب الأشياء من الأطول إلى الأقصر , إدراك العلاقة بين الشيء والمكان ).
- ممارسة الجانب الحركي عن طريق تلوين الحروف والكلمات والصور , والوصل بينهما , والرسم.
- قراءة الحروف والكلمات وكتابتها.
- تنويع الأنشطة لتحقيق المتعة للطفل ودفع الملل عنه.
- استغلال ولع الطفل بالتلوين في تثبيت ما يتعلمه من مهارات.
- التدرج المحكم في خطوات التعليم , بحيث تسلم كل خطوة إلى الخطوات التي تليها.
- الاهتمام بتدريب الطفل على المهارات , التي تتطلبها عملية التعلم من تعرف ونطق وقراءة وكتابة.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.