I Love Arabic (Pre-K – 6th Level) أحب العربية
This is the most comprehensive curriculum for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers in Islamic schools in North America. The author lived and taught in the West, which contributes to the excellence and relevance of this curriculum. Its aim is to focus on similar letters, reading and comprehension, creative writing exercises, ordering, pronunciation, filling in missing letters, matching, time, and gender. It is strongly recommended for children who have had previous exposure to the Arabic language. It is used by a number of full-time Islamic schools throughout the US and comes highly recommended.
- Preparing and carrying out programs and curricula for teaching Arabic language and culture
- Evaluating programs designed for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers
- Preparing and developing measurement and evaluation tools in the field of teaching Arabic as a second or foreign language
- Enhancing cooperation with other institutions interested in promoting the Arabic language by carrying out Arabic courses abroad
- Teaches Arabic as a primary language
- Arabic only
- Uses vowelled letters (diacritical marks, or tashkeel)
- Textbook focus: listening, writing, reading, and speaking
- Workbook focus: exercises and games that support the textbook
- Evaluations follow every 5 lessons
- Exposes students to common terminology
- Illustrated dictionary plus vocabulary list
- Ideal for Western students—themes are heavily cultural, not necessarily Islamic
- A comprehensive curriculum for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers in full-time Islamic and public schools
تعد مادة كتاب التدريبات الأول امتداد لكتاب التلميذ الأول وتعميقا لها، وتعزيزًا لما اكتسبه من مهارات وعناصر لغوية، فكل درس من دروس كتاب التلميذ الخمسة والعشرين، يقابله في كتاب التدريبات ثلاث صفحات يؤديها التلميذ في الفصل بمعاونة المعلم، وإذا لم يتمكن التلميذ من الانتهاء من الصفحات الثلاث في الحصة، يمكن أن يكلف بأداء ما تبقى من المنزل، ثم يجمع المعلم الكتب من التلاميذ بعد كل درس لتصحيحها.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.