I Love Arabic (7th - 12th Level) أحب العربية
The series is designed for non-Arabic-speaking children aged 6–18 years. It consists of twelve levels, and each level includes three books. They are the student’s book, the student's workbook, and the teacher’s book.
The series presents the vocal system of the Arabic language and its different phenomena. It presents vocabulary that is common in an Arabic dictionary for children. It also features 4,300 words, and it concentrates on pictorial concrete vocabulary in the first two books. The series provides students with a number of basic linguistic structures (about 500 structures). Each lesson contains a specific number of structures and expressions. The lessons gradually advance, and each principle is revisited from one lesson to the next. It also includes the entirety of the Arabic syntax rules in the fifth to twelfth levels and combines application with practical training based upon theoretical rules.
The series focuses on the four main linguistic skills, which are reading, listening, speaking, and writing, in a balanced and integrated way. Special attention is given to speaking and understanding what is heard in the first two books. In the third through sixth books, the concentration is on dictation and reading. In the seventh through ninth books, the aim is to connect schools with Arabic libraries, children’s magazines, and encyclopedias and to help simplify different fields of knowledge. In the tenth through twelfth books, literature is presented in its original text with some adjustments. These books also present examples of poetry and prose from the poet's Al Jahili, Al Omawi, and Al Abbasi, along with contemporary poets.
Different methods are used in this series to make the lessons exciting for the students. Stories, songs, conversations, games, and entertaining homework are incorporated into the lessons to entice students to learn and to help students identify their preferences. It also helps to awaken students' passion for drawing, coloring, and teamwork. The series includes different types of linguistic exercises that suit children. An emphasis has been given to the terms for mental and physical activities, whether performed in pairs or groups.
There is a vocabulary list at the end of each book in this series, which contains all of the vocabulary and expressions that appear in the lessons. The words are alphabetized so that students can find the words needed easily.
Each book of the series includes a number of quizzes for evaluation of students' progress in learning the language.
- Teaches Arabic as a primary language
- Arabic only
- Uses vowelled letters (diactrical marks, or tashkeel)
- Textbook focus: listening, writing, reading, and speaking
- Workbook focus: exercises and games
- Evaluations follow every five lessons
- Exposes students to common terminology
- Illustrated dictionary plus vocabulary list
- Ideal for Western students; themes are heavily cultural, not necessarily Islamic
- A comprehensive curriculum for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers in full-time Islamic and public schools
Click here to download the Arabic description for I Love Arabic Workbook Level 12
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.