ICO Islamic Studies- Elementary Levels
The course ends with lessons on personal hygiene, respect for parents, and respect for the property of others. The material is presented using a spiral approach; students revisit each area and study it in greater depth each year. The Teacher's Manual contains tips for teaching each lesson, suggested pedagogical practices, and solutions to the exercises and activities found in the Student's Textbook and the Activity Book.
The ICO project is a distinguished one because our curricula
- Meet the needs of the target audience for integrated, coherent, and appropriate curricula
- Were prepared on scientific bases, assimilating the most recent educational and psychological theories
- Were prepared by special educationists who are experienced in designing curricula and who are familiar with the needs of the target group
- Employ the newest techniques and educational aids
- Passed numerous quality control processes, which were carried out by specialized committees
- Were enhanced by teachers who evaluated the curricula before releasing them
These books were prepared by the International Curricula Organization (ICO) and have certain features that distinguish them from other textbooks.
The Technical Features:
- Designed in accordance with international quality standards for color, paper, size, illustration, and printing
- Illustrated with appropriate pictures that match the students’ educational stages and environment
- Designed so that the text stands out, with special focus on the font type and size, white space, and colors
The Instructional and Linguistic Features
- Reinforce linguistic basics for non-Arabic speaking students
- Build students’ lexicon according to their environmental needs
- Provide non-Arabic speaking students with a good deal of Islamic vocabulary
- Identify the correct articulation of the different sounds through the study of the Glorious Qur’an
- Enable the students to avoid making mistakes when reciting the Glorious Quran through employing the rules of the Arabic language
- Provide an integrated curriculum with well-prepared scientific content and vocabulary
- Take into consideration the students’ individual mental differences and their diverse linguistic skills
- Consider the students’ different cultures
- Develop the students’ creativity and mental faculties
- Reinforce the principle of forgiveness and the etiquette of disagreement with others
- Develop the spirituality, morality, and values of the students
- Help students have good and balanced personalities
- Develop the students’ pride in their Muslim identity
- Help the caller to Islam to develop a balanced personality that reflects the moderation of Islam
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customers who bought this also bought
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.